Friday, July 29, 2011

The Table of Promise Featured on kidHaven and Weekly Greens

I am thrilled to say that my post 'I Thought I Knew How to Wash My Vegetables' was featured on the very cool Connecticut based website kidHaven.com. Definitely check it out. At kidHaven.com you will find all kinds of family friendly activites, community activities and daycare and school information galore for the greater New Haven, CT area and beyond. I am thrilled to be a regular contributer to Kim's amazing site.

Also, via kidHaven, the post was featured in Alicia Sokol's Weekly Greens Summer Favorites ironically right above an article from Mark Bittman. I NEVER thought my writing would be on a list next to his.

Anyhow I am tickled pink with the attention and I suggest that you check out these great sites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment